A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Iglesias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Iglesias is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Iglesias, FAAP, FACS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Iglesias graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Iglesias has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose L Iglesias FAAP, FACS, and MD is a male Pediatric Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jose L. Iglesias practice?
- Dr. Jose Iglesias has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jose Iglesias practices Pediatric Surgery near Hurst, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Hurst Pediatric Surgeons.