A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Iglesias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Iglesias is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Iglesias, MD, FAAP, FACS is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Digestive System Abnormalities and Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Iglesias graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Iglesias has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iglesias accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jose L. Iglesias practice?
Dr. Jose Iglesias practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Pediatrics near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denton, TX and Southlake, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons, Fort Worth Pediatric Surgeons, and Fort Worth Pediatricians.