Pediatric Surgeons
Pediatric Surgical Assocs
1500 Cooper St
Fort Worth, TX 76104
682-885-7080
Locations and availability (6)

2.5

|  As asset to Cook Children’s Medical Center Fort Worth  |  show details
Jan 1st, 2014

My child recently needed surgery and I am very glad that we had Dr. Iglesias. He made my child feel comfortable and less anxious about the procedure and answered all questions relevant to the procedure. It is very important for any parent to feel confident in their choice of a surgeon and we felt that Dr. Iglesias was the best choice for our child due to his expertise and demeanor.

|  Arrogant and insensitive  |  show details
by Barbara A on Jul 22nd, 2013

This surgeon was suggested by another pediatric physician, so I was very hopeful. Sadly, he was arrogant, impatient and insensitive. His staff never called back to schedule the surgery. I took her to a respected general surgeon, who scheduled her for immediate surgery based on symptoms, labs and exam. I would never let Dr. Iglesias near my daughter again.

|  Awesome Dr.  |  show details
Oct 8th, 2012

I was blessed to have been taught by doctor Iglesias during my clinical rotation. It was truly amazing to work with someone that was so full of knowledge.

|  Wait time is TOO long  |  show details
Sep 21st, 2012

Scheduled Appointment. Waited in the lobby area for 80 minutes with a baby on O2 support just 2 weeks out of the NICU. Waited an additional 35 minutes in the exam room before the DR came in and spent 3 minutes and 45 seconds with my son with nary an apology.