A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Marichal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Marichal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Marichal graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Marichal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Luis Marichal MD and PA is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose L. Marichal practice?
- Dr. Jose Marichal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jose Marichal practices Emergency Medicine near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lakeland, FL.
See Miami Emergency Physicians.