A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Martinez is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Martinez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Martinez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Luis Martinez MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose L. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Jose Martinez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jose Martinez practices Internal Medicine near Hialeah, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Coral Gables, FL and Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Hialeah Internists.