A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Martinez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martinez
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martinez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Martinez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from Universidad Nacional De Colombia, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Martinez has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Luis Martinez MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jose L. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Jose Martinez has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Martinez practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Pompano Beach, FL.
See Pompano Beach Internists, Pompano Beach Critical Care Practitioners, and Pompano Beach Pulmonologists.