Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jose Mejia
Dr. Jose Mejia, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Knoxville, TN, with other offices in Powell, TN and Massena, NY (and 2 other locations). He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Mejia is affiliated with North Knoxville Medical Center, Physician's Regional Medical Center and Va Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jose Mejia has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Jose Mejia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.
Dr. Jessica Vinsant
General Surgery, Residency
Knoxville, TN 0 mi
Dr. John Dugal Jr
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Knoxville, TN 0.03 mi15
Dr. William Walker
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Knoxville, TN 0.06 mi36