Learn more about Dr. Jose Mendoza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Mendoza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mendoza
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mendoza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Mendoza, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendoza graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mendoza has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- Southern Maryland Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Mendoza MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jose Mendoza practice?
- Dr. Jose Mendoza has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Mendoza practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Clinton, MD.
See Clinton Internists, Clinton Hematologists, and Clinton Oncologists.