A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Mendoza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Mendoza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Mendoza, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendoza graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mendoza has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Maryland Hosp
- Prince George's Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Mendoza MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jose Mendoza practice?
- Dr. Jose Mendoza has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jose Mendoza practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Clinton, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Lanham, MD.
See Clinton Internists, Clinton Hematologists, and Clinton Oncologists.