A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Rivas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivas graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Rivas has 38 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Luis Rivas MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jose L. Rivas practice?
- Dr. Jose Rivas has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Rivas practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Huntington Park, CA.
See Huntington Park Surgeons.