A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Rivas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rivas
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rivas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivas graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Rivas has 38 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Luis Rivas MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jose L. Rivas practice?
- Dr. Jose Rivas has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Rivas practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Huntington Park, CA.
See Huntington Park Surgeons.