Learn more about Dr. Jose Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Rodriguez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Rodriguez, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rodriguez has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rodriguez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jose Rodriguez practice?
Dr. Jose Rodriguez practices Neurological Surgery near Pomona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Arcadia, CA.
See Pomona Neurological Surgeons.