A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Ruiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Ruiz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruiz
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ruiz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Ruiz, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruiz graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ruiz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Wauchula
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Luis Ruiz MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jose L. Ruiz practice?
- Dr. Jose Ruiz has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Ruiz practices Otolaryngology near Kissimmee, FL.
See Kissimmee Otolaryngologists.