Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Poor diagnosis show details Poor diagnosis
Jun 11th, 2015

Dr was great but did not have any plan for my diagnosis just gave me vitamins and sent me on my way. Every time it was the same diagnosis with the same treatment for three months! The office manager was rude and very unprofessional! Went some where else!!

Great ENT Doctor show details Great ENT Doctor
by Lynn on Jul 30th, 2014

Dr. Ruiz is a great doctor. He really cared about me and listened to my concerns. I had surgery with him and everything turned out perfect. The front office girls were very nice and took great care of me. I will recommend him to anyone who needs an ENT Doctor.

Unprofessional Staff show details Unprofessional Staff
by Candy on Sep 26th, 2013

To get a appointment was prompt. Dr Ruiz did not explain his plan of action for surgery. Just stated that I needed it. Most Dr.'s explain the procedure, how long you will be out of work, and possible complications. Then as to scheduling it, the nurse was very rude and condescending. Did not care about my schedule or needs. Refused to fill out my fmla paperwork before the procedure .Argued with me about filling it out even though my HR department needed it prior to surgery. I was treated like I didn't matter. Every time I called to ask to speak with the office manager was told she was not there and call was never returned. Overall the professionalism and courtesy of the staff is poor.

Jul 16th, 2012

Knows what he's doing! Recommended to many friends. Awesome staff. Solved my sinus misery!! And even made sure I come back for a check up to be sure. Great prices as well. Love this doctor and felt very comfortable.