A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Valladares:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valladares
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Valladares Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Valladares, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Valladares graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Valladares has 15 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
- CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Luis Valladares MD is a male Hematologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jose L. Valladares practice?
- Dr. Jose Valladares has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jose Valladares practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Alice, TX.
Additional practice locations include: El Paso, TX.
See Alice Hematologists and Alice Oncologists.