A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Lado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Lado is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Lado graduated from Universidad Santiago De Compostela.
Dr. Lado has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Lincoln County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lado accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 9 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jose J. Lado practice?
Dr. Jose Lado practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Endocrinologists.