A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Lado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Lado is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Lado graduated from Universidad Santiago De Compostela. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lado has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Lincoln County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Joaquin Lado MD is a male Internist and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Jose J. Lado practice?
- Dr. Jose Lado has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Lado practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Endocrinologists.