A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Lara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Lara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Lara, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lara graduated from Universidad De El Salvador, San Salvador.
Dr. Lara has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Milton Lara MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose M. Lara practice?
- Dr. Jose Lara has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Lara practices Internal Medicine near Bell, CA.
See Bell Internists.