A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Llach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Llach is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Llach, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Llach graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Llach has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Felipe Llach DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose F. Llach practice?
- Dr. Jose Llach has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jose Llach practices Emergency Medicine near Miramar, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.