A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Lopez-Zeno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Lopez-Zeno is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Lopez-Zeno, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez-Zeno graduated from Ponce School of Medicine . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lopez-Zeno has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose A Lopez-Zeno MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose A. Lopez-Zeno practice?
- Dr. Jose Lopez-Zeno has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jose Lopez-Zeno practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Alpharetta, GA and Suwanee, GA.
See Atlanta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.