Dr. Jose Lopez-Zeno Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jose Lopez-Zeno?

Very knowledgeable and Dependable doctor

Posted on March 12th, 2015

My wife had visited Doctor Lopez Zeno at the time of pregnancy for the Ultra sounds bi-weekly as she was gestinal diabetic. Dr. Lopez zeno was very knowledgeable. Explains baby condition clearly, the changes from last scan.

Posted on January 6th, 2015

Great service

Saved my baby

Posted on July 3rd, 2012

Dr. Lopez-Zeno, the nurses, and most other doctors in the office are just amazing human beings that are nothing short of miracle workers. They cared for me throughout my entire high risk pregnancy and admitted me to the hospital for three weeks before my daughter was finally born. They have an excellent bedside manner, explain everything, and answer any questions as many times as needed. I am absolutely certain that my daughter wouldn't be alive today if it weren't for them. The only negative I have is that the first appointment is very difficult to get. After that it becomes a breeze.

Posted on December 13th, 2011

Very caring doctor.

Posted on May 4th, 2010

Dr. Lopez-Zeno cared for me during my 1st pregnancy, which was high risk. He has an extremely comfortable bedside manner and an amazingly great way of explaining complex medical issues, risks, and possible outcomes. He was willing to spend the extra time needed to calm our fears and give us all the info we asked for.With our second pregnancy he delivered the sad news that our baby wasn't thriving. He counseled us, set up the needed follow-up tests, and when it was all over he took the time to follow-up to be sure we understood what happened and what the chance of reoccurance was. With my 3rd pregnancy I will be seeing him again - our appt is in just a few days. I know that by seeing Dr. Lopez-Zeno I will be given the BEST care possible, whatever the outcome.

Posted on March 22nd, 2010

Dr Lopez-zeno was fantastic when I came in for an urgent visit concerning possible problems with the development of my baby. Thankfully, it all turned out to be fine but he was very informative and kind with myself and my husband.

KIND, PATIENT and INFORMATIVE

Posted on June 3rd, 2009

Dr. Lopez-Zeno is so kind, patient and informative. When we ask questions, he has the answer or will gt it to us by the next time we visit. I wish all Ob/Gyn's were this wonderful!

Posted on July 25th, 2017