A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Lopez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lopez
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lopez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lopez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Baterina Lopez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose B. Lopez practice?
- Dr. Jose Lopez has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Lopez practices Family Medicine near Burton, MI.
See Burton Primary Care Doctors.