A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Lopez is Good.
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan.
Dr. Lopez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Baterina Lopez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose B. Lopez practice?
- Dr. Jose Lopez has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Lopez practices Family Medicine near Burton, MI.
See Burton Primary Care Doctors.