A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Lopez Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Lopez Gonzalez, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez Gonzalez graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Lopez Gonzalez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose A Lopez Gonzalez MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jose A. Lopez Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Jose Lopez Gonzalez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jose Lopez Gonzalez practices Surgery near Sun City, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Somerset, KY.
See Sun City Surgeons.