A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Lozano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Lozano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lozano graduated from Universidad De El Salvador, San Salvador.
Dr. Lozano has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Beaumont
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Manuel Lozano MD is a male Nephrologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Jose M. Lozano practice?
- Dr. Jose Lozano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jose Lozano practices Nephrology near Beaumont, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Falfurrias, TX.
See Beaumont Nephrologists.