A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Lozano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Lozano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lozano graduated from Universidad De El Salvador, San Salvador.
Dr. Lozano has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Lozano MD is a male Nephrologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Jose Lozano practice?
- Dr. Jose Lozano has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Lozano practices Nephrology near Beaumont, TX.
See Beaumont Nephrologists.