A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Luna Zelaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Luna Zelaya, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Luna Zelaya graduated from Esc Auto De Ciencs Med De Centro America.
Dr. Luna Zelaya has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Luis Luna Zelaya MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose L. Luna Zelaya practice?
- Dr. Jose Luna Zelaya has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jose Luna Zelaya practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists and Anchorage Critical Care Practitioners.