A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Carrion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carrion
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Carrion Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Carrion, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Carrion graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Pavia.
Dr. Carrion has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Miguel Carrion MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jose M. Carrion practice?
- Dr. Jose Carrion has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Carrion practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near North Chelmsford, MA.
See North Chelmsford Internists and North Chelmsford Cardiologists.