A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Carrion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Carrion, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Carrion graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Pavia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Carrion has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carrion accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jose M. Carrion practice?
Dr. Jose Carrion practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Cardiology, and Anesthesiology near Chelmsford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lowell, MA.
See Chelmsford Internists, Chelmsford Cardiologists, Chelmsford Critical Care Practitioners, and Chelmsford Anesthesiologists.