A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Carrion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carrion
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Carrion Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Carrion, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Carrion graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Pavia.
Dr. Carrion has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Miguel Carrion MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jose M. Carrion practice?
- Dr. Jose Carrion has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Carrion practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near North Chelmsford, MA.
See North Chelmsford Internists and North Chelmsford Cardiologists.