A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Hernandez is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Hernandez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pekin Memorial Hospital
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose M Hernandez MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jose M. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Jose Hernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Hernandez practices Urology near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Urologists.