A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Martinez is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martinez
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martinez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Martinez, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Martinez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- University Hospital & Med Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Manuel Martinez MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jose M. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Jose Martinez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jose Martinez practices Surgery near Miami, FL.
See Miami Surgeons.