A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Martinez, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Martinez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- University Hospital & Med Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Manuel Martinez MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jose M. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Jose Martinez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jose Martinez practices Surgery near Miami, FL.
See Miami Surgeons.