A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Perez, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Perez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Providence St. Joseph Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose M Perez MD is a male Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jose M. Perez practice?
- Dr. Jose Perez has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Perez practices Surgery near Huntington, NY.
See Huntington Surgeons.