A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Perez is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perez
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Perez, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Perez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Providence St. Joseph Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose M Perez MD is a male Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jose M. Perez practice?
- Dr. Jose Perez has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Perez practices Surgery near Huntington, NY.
See Huntington Surgeons.