A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Reyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Reyes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Reyes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Manuel Reyes MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jose M. Reyes practice?
- Dr. Jose Reyes has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Reyes practices Surgery and Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons and Philadelphia Urologists.