Dr. Jose Reyes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jose Reyes?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 12th, 2016

I consulted with Dr. Reyes after positive confirmation of Stage 1, Grade 7 prostate cancer by one of his partners. He potentially will perform a radical prostatectomy on me. He wants me to be sure to explore all options and has referred me to an oncology radiologist to explore that treatment modality. He conducts himself with the utmost professionalism, is quite knowledgable and has a "bedside manner" as good as any I've seen. He patiently, compassionately and thoroughly answered all my many questions. I have no doubt from other reviewers he is an outstanding surgeon. He didn't sugarcoat anything as to the process and risks of this surgery. It unfortunately isn't without side effects and risks even under the best of circumstances. Some of what he told me was hard to hear, but I needed to know it in order to make the decision that is my best fit. He is not self-serving in the least, something I've found to be true if a fair percentage of specialists. He discussed all the other options. He mentioned referring me to surgeons who do nothing except these procedures all day long, if that made me feel I'd be getting a higher probability of the best outcome. Not my choice, however. I can say without hesitation he will be my surgeon if that's the route I take, and from my own research, I am learning that despite the risk, recovery and potential significant reduction to my quality of life, it may well be the choice most likely to save my life.

February 15th, 2016

Dr. Jose Reyes is the best surgeon I have come to know over the course of 3+ years. He is extremely skilled and knowledgeable in his field of Urology and I feel privileged to have him as my doctor.

January 28th, 2016

Wonderful trust personable and professional

September 20th, 2017