A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Rivera is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Rivera, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Rivera has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Frisco Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Miguel Rivera MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jose M. Rivera practice?
- Dr. Jose Rivera has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jose Rivera practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Cardiologists.