A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Rivera is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rivera
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rivera Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Rivera, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Rivera has 19 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Miguel Rivera MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jose M. Rivera practice?
- Dr. Jose Rivera has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jose Rivera practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mckinney, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Cardiologists.