Learn more about Dr. Jose Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Rivera is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rivera
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Rivera Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Rivera, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rivera has 19 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Miguel Rivera MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jose M. Rivera practice?
- Dr. Jose Rivera has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Rivera practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Cardiologists.