A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Rodriguez is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Rodriguez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Magana Rodriguez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose M. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Jose Rodriguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Rodriguez practices Family Medicine near Hughson, CA.
See Hughson Primary Care Doctors.