Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jose Rodriguez
Dr. Jose Rodriguez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL, with another office in Tampa, FL. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Neurological Surgery. Dr. Rodriguez is affiliated with Memorial Hospital and Memorial Hospital of Tampa. He speaks English.
Dr. Jose Rodriguez has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...
Dr. Jose Rodriguez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.
Dr. Jose Rodriguez
Emergency Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics, Family Medicine
Tampa, FL 0 mi35
Dr. Jazniya Curioca
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Tampa, FL 0.14 mi26
Dr. Mary Josey
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Tampa, FL 0.14 mi31