A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Ruiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Ruiz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruiz graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ruiz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Manuel Ruiz MD is a male Obstetrician , has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Jose M. Ruiz practice?
- Dr. Jose Ruiz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jose Ruiz practices Obstetrics near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Obstetricians & Gynecologists.