A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Ruiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Ruiz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruiz graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ruiz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ruiz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jose M. Ruiz practice?
Dr. Jose Ruiz practices Obstetrics near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Obstetricians & Gynecologists.