A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Sanchez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Sanchez, Electrophysiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanchez
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Sanchez, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Heart Block
- Pacemaker Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanchez graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sanchez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Mauricio Sanchez MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Jose M. Sanchez practice?
- Dr. Jose Sanchez has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Sanchez practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiac Electrophysiology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Cardiologists.