A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Santos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Santos, Nephrologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Santos, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Santos graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Santos has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Emanuel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Mari Ramos Santos MD is a male Nephrologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Jose M. Santos practice?
- Dr. Jose Santos has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jose Santos practices Nephrology near Turlock, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Modesto, CA and Oakdale, CA.
See Turlock Nephrologists.