Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jose Velasco
Dr. Jose Velasco, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Skokie, IL, with other offices in Skokie, IL and Skokie, IL. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Velasco is affiliated with Northshore Skokie Hospital, Glenbrook Hospital and Rush University Medical Center. Dr. Velasco has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jose Velasco has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Jose Velasco is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Skokie, IL.
Dr. Adam Gafni-Kane
Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Surgery
Skokie, IL 0 mi9
Dr. James Spitz
General Surgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery
Skokie, IL 0.07 mi28
Dr. Alexander Harbin
Skokie, IL 0.07 mi6