A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Velasco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Velasco, General and Oncologic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Velasco, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Morbid Obesity
- Parathyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Velasco graduated from University Of Valladolid. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Velasco has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Skokie Hosp/North Shore Univ Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose M Velasco MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jose M. Velasco practice?
- Dr. Jose Velasco has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jose Velasco practices Surgery near Skokie, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elk Grove Village, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Skokie Surgeons.