A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Ma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Ma, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ma has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Union Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ma accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 3 plans