A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Manalo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Manalo graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Manalo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Manalo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jose D. Manalo practice?
Dr. Jose Manalo practices Family Medicine near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Family Physicians.