A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Mandry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Mandry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandry graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Mandry has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose M Mandry MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Endocrinology and Metabolism, Otolaryngology, and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Jose M. Mandry practice?
- Dr. Jose Mandry has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Mandry practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Endocrinology and Metabolism, Otolaryngology, and Pediatric Endocrinology near Ocoee, FL.
See Ocoee Internists, Ocoee Endocrinologists, Ocoee Otolaryngologists, and Ocoee Pediatric Specialists.