A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Mapalad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Mapalad graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Mapalad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs-No Cam
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs Inc Sc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Duyan Mapalad MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jose D. Mapalad practice?
- Dr. Jose Mapalad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jose Mapalad practices Anesthesiology near Hammond, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Dyer, IN.
See Hammond Anesthesiologists.