A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose March Maquilan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose March Maquilan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose March Maquilan, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. March Maquilan graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. March Maquilan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. March Maquilan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jose March Maquilan practice?
Dr. Jose March Maquilan practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Langhorne Surgeons.