A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Maquilan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Maquilan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maquilan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maquilan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Maquilan, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Maquilan graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Maquilan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose March Maquilan MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jose M. Maquilan practice?
- Dr. Jose Maquilan has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Maquilan practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Cardiothoracic Surgeons.