Learn more about Dr. Jose Marcal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Marcal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marcal
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marcal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Marcal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcal graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Marcal has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Manuel Marcal MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jose M. Marcal practice?
- Dr. Jose Marcal has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Marcal practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Stoneham, MA.
See Stoneham Internists and Stoneham Gastroenterologists.