A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Marcal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Marcal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marcal
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marcal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Marcal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcal graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Marcal has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Manuel Marcal MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jose M. Marcal practice?
- Dr. Jose Marcal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jose Marcal practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Stoneham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Medford, MA and Winchester, MA.
See Stoneham Internists and Stoneham Gastroenterologists.