A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Makalinao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Makalinao, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Makalinao graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Makalinao has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Hospital
- OBleness Memorial Hospital OH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Reyes Makalinao MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose R. Makalinao practice?
- Dr. Jose Makalinao has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Makalinao practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Redlands, CA.
See Redlands Internists and Redlands Geriatric Doctors.