A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Marquina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Marquina, Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Marquina, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marquina graduated from Universidad De Los Andes (Venezuela), Merida.
Dr. Marquina has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Florida Hospital-Naples
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marquina accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Florida Health Care Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans