A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Marquina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Marquina, Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Marquina, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marquina graduated from Universidad De Los Andes (Venezuela), Merida.
Dr. Marquina has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Florida Hospital-Naples
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Marquina FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose Marquina practice?
- Dr. Jose Marquina has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jose Marquina practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Naples, FL.
See Naples Internists and Naples Sleep Medicine Doctors.