A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Martinez-Figueroa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez-Figueroa graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo.
Dr. Martinez-Figueroa has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Claremore Indian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Hilton Martinez-Figueroa MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose H. Martinez-Figueroa practice?
- Dr. Jose Martinez-Figueroa has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Martinez-Figueroa practices Internal Medicine near Claremore, OK.
See Claremore Internists.