A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Martinez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martinez
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martinez Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Martinez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Adventist Health/Hanford Community Medical Center
- Corcoran District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Martinez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose Martinez practice?
- Dr. Jose Martinez has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Martinez practices Family Medicine near Corcoran, CA.
See Corcoran Family Physicians.