A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Martinez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Martinez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Adventist Health/Hanford Community Medical Center
- Corcoran District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Gerard S Martinez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose G. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Jose Martinez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jose Martinez practices Family Medicine near Corcoran, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodland Hills, CA.
See Corcoran Primary Care Doctors.