A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Martinez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martinez
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Martinez Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Martinez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Adventist Health/Hanford Community Medical Center
- Corcoran District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Martinez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose Martinez practice?
- Dr. Jose Martinez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jose Martinez practices Family Medicine near Hanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Corcoran, CA.
See Hanford Family Physicians.