A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Mateo-Bermudez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mateo-Bermudez
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mateo-Bermudez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Mateo-Bermudez, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mateo-Bermudez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Manuel Mateo-Bermudez MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jose M. Mateo-Bermudez practice?
- Dr. Jose Mateo-Bermudez has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Mateo-Bermudez practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.