A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Mayans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Mayans is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Mayans, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayans graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Mayans has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Odessa Regional Hospital
- Midland Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Alberto Mayans MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jose A. Mayans practice?
- Dr. Jose Mayans has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jose Mayans practices Ophthalmology near Odessa, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Midland, TX and Little Rock, AR.
See Odessa Ophthalmologists.