Learn more about Dr. Jose Mayans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Mayans is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mayans
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Mayans Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Mayans, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayans graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Mayans has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Odessa Regional Hospital
- Midland Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose A Mayans MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jose A. Mayans practice?
- Dr. Jose Mayans has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Mayans practices Ophthalmology near Odessa, TX.
See Odessa Ophthalmologists.