A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Melendez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Melendez is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Melendez, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Melendez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Winn Army Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Enrique Melendez MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jose E. Melendez practice?
- Dr. Jose Melendez has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Melendez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Stewart, GA.
See Fort Stewart Obstetricians & Gynecologists.