A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Mendez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Mendez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mendez
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mendez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Mendez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Clinical Research
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendez graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Mendez has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose C Mendez MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose C. Mendez practice?
- Dr. Jose Mendez has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Mendez practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Cardiologists, and Dallas Critical Care Practitioners.