A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Menendez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Menendez, Neurological Surgeon, Spine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Menendez graduated from Escuela De Medicina Ignacio A. Santos, Monterrey. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Menendez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Antonio Menendez MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jose A. Menendez practice?
- Dr. Jose Menendez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jose Menendez practices Neurological Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.