Dr. Jose Antonio Menendez MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Menendez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Menendez, Neurological Surgeon, Spine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Menendez graduated from Escuela De Medicina Ignacio A. Santos, Monterrey. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Menendez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Banner Lassen Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Menendez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 24 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jose A. Menendez practice?
Dr. Jose Menendez practices Neurological Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Neurological Surgeons.