A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Montoya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Montoya is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Montoya graduated from Universidad Del Valle, Cali, Melendez.
Dr. Montoya has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Gilberto Montoya MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jose G. Montoya practice?
- Dr. Jose Montoya has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jose Montoya practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Infectious Disease Doctors.