Learn more about Dr. Jose Montoya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Montoya is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- HIV Infections
- Infectious Disease
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Montoya graduated from Universidad Del Valle, Cali, Melendez.
Dr. Montoya has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Gilberto Montoya MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jose G. Montoya practice?
- Dr. Jose Montoya has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jose Montoya practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Internists and Stanford Infectious Disease Doctors.